KAP study measures the Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of a community. It serves as an educational diagnosis of the community.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, & PRACTICE SURVEY - USAID
This report summarizes the baseline assessment of health knowledge, attitudes, and practices (KAP) among clients of target and comparison primary healthcare facilities in Aragatsotn, Armavir, and Ararat marzes (Zone 3-1), creating a referent for future evaluation of project impact on population health KAP in Zone 3.
- A GUIDE TO DEVELOPING KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE SURVEYS
The guide was developed as a tool to help systematize countries' approaches to collecting and using data on knowledge, attitudes and practices (KAP) as an evidence base for planning, refining and evaluating ACSM work.
- IMPROVEMENT OF KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PERCEPTION OF HEALTHCARE WORKERS ABOUT ADR, A PRE- AND POST-CLINICAL PHARMACISTS' INTERVENTIONAL STUDY
Healthcare workers have a main role in detection, assessment and spontaneous reporting of adverse drug reactions (ADRs), and improvement of their related knowledge, attitude and perception is essential. The goal of this study was evaluation of clinical pharmacists' interventions in improvement of knowledge, attitude and perception of healthcare workers about ADRs in a teaching referral hospital,
- GUIDELINES FOR ASSESSING NUTRITION-RELATED KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PRACTICSE
The manual offers guidance and practical steps for planning and conducting a KAP survey,and for analysing and reporting the survey findings. In order to keep the manual brief and focussed.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PRACTICES BASELINE STUDY - PAN AMERICAN
This report on the Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices (KAP) Study in the four Eastern Caribbean Islands is an essential element in the implementation of the SMART Health Care Facilities in the Caribbean Project; multi-million investment by the UK government through the Department for International Development (UKaid DFID).
- WASH KNOWLEDGE ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE KAP SURVEY REPORT
The knowledge, attitude and practices of the target population on water supply, sanitation and hygiene before it implements its program activities. The baseline will be used to highlight the root causes of malnutrition in the selected villages and will provide a baseline for evaluation of program effectiveness.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE (KAP) SURVEY OF OSTEOPOROSIS AMONG STUDENTS OF A TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN MALAYSIA
This study demonstrates an urgent need for the implementation of educational and awareness programs for university students belonging to various age groups.
- GUIDELINE FOR CONDUCTING A KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE (KAP) STUDY
Guideline for Conducting a Knowledge, Attitude and Practice (KAP) Study. "KAP" study measures the Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of a community. It serves as an educational diagnosis of the community.
- GUIDELINE FOR KAP SURVEY MANAGERS - KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PRACTICES FOR RISK EDUCATION: HOW TO IMPLEMENT KAP SURVEYS
The purpose of this guide is to facilitate the implementation of a KAP survey. To provide a systematic basis for the collection and use of data on knowledge, attitudes and practices (boosting the technical aspect of KAP studies). To increase awareness of the KAP project cycle with a view to ensuring its successful implementation.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE SURVEY TO ASSESS TRAINING IMPACT
This guide is useful to assessing the efficacy of training programmes and the extent to which the information and skills gained from them are applied to and integrated into trainees' practices is an essential part of a project monitoring and evaluation (M&E) effort.
- HOW TO PREPARE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR KAP STUDY
This article focuses of how to develop/prepare a questionnaire for a KAP Study.
- THE KAP SURVEY MODEL (KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND PRACTICES)
A Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) survey is a quantitative method (predefined questions formatted in standardized questionnaires) that provides access to quantitative and qualitative information. KAP surveys reveal misconceptions or misunderstandings.
- A QUESTIONNAIRE STUDY ON THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND THE PRACTICE OF PHARMACOVIGILANCE AMONG THE HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS IN A TEACHING HOSPITAL IN SOUTH INDIA
The primary objective of this study was to evaluate the knowledge, attitude, and practices (KAP) of the healthcare professionals about pharmacovigilance in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital (DSMCH), Perambalur (Tamil Nadu), a tertiary care teaching hospital.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND BEHAVIOURAL RESPONSE OF CORPORATE EMPLOYEES IN INDIA TOWARDS INFLUENZA: A QUESTIONNAIRE BASED STUDY
The objective of this study was to evaluate knowledge, attitude and practices (KAP) towards influenza among Indian corporate employees and assessment of their awareness through a questionnaire based survey
- ADAPTABLE KAP MODEL QUESTIONNAIRES IN MS WORD
This document contains links to the KAP model questionnaires in MS Word format from the FAO publication Guidelines for assessing nutrition-related knowledge, attitudes and practices (2014), also called KAP manual.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE (KAP) SURVEY UNDER THE COMMUNITY-BASED ALTERNATIVE SCHOOLING PROJECT (CASP) IN KATHMANDU DISTRICT
This study analyses the KAP issues covered by the questionnaire by the various background characteristics of parents. This was done to isolate the impact of background variables or determinants on each of the issues. In the background characteristics, selected KAP variables or indicators were also included.
- HEALTH KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES & PRACTICES QUESTIONNAIRE
This questionnaire looks at your knowledge and attitudes towards various health issues.
- KAP SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE – HUMANITARIAN RESPONSE
- BHVI NIGERIA - KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF THE PEOPLE OF FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY TOWARDS OCULAR MORBIDITIES AND EYE CARE
This article provides understanding the knowledge, attitude and practice (KAP) of the people of Abuja towards eye care is key to the sustainability of projects running in the Territory. Given the multiple ethnicities in Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Nigeria, we expect the community's KAP towards eye health will vary and may be implicated in the community's response to services.
- A REPORT ON KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE (KAP) SURVEY ON EYE HEALTH SERVICE IN NEPAL (A POPULATION BASED NATIONAL SURVEY)
The KAP survey aims at enhancing capacity to assess, communicate and address eye health seeking behavior, especially at community level. The KAP survey is designed to achieve following objectives: To identify KAP of community members in relation to eye health.
To assess understanding of eye health status and their eye health seeking behavior. To plan the awareness raising activities in achieving the goal of VISION 2020: The Right to Sight.
- RESEARCH TO INFORM THE DEVELOPMENT OF BEHAVIOUR CHANGE INTERVENTIONS FOR THE "F" AND "E" OF THE SAFE STRATEGY IN TURKANA AND MARSABIT, KENYA
This study aim to understand the attitudes, practices and behaviours of communities affected by trachoma in Turkana and Marsabit, Kenya, with respect to water use, hygiene and sanitation, and health seeking behaviour amongst those with trichiasis, and to elicit their knowledge of trachoma and its risk factors in order to inform a community behaviour change health education programme to reduce the transmission of trachoma and increase the uptake of lid surgery.
- DIABETES AND DIABETIC RETINOPATHY MANAGEMENT IN EAST AFRICA: KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND PRACTICES OF HOSPITAL STAFF IN KENYA
A KAP survey is a representative study of a specific population used to investigate health behavior, and today they are widely used to gain information on health-seeking practices by collecting information on what is known, believed, and done in relation to a particular topic.
- RETINAL EXAMINATION OF DIABETIC PATIENTS: KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PRACTICES OF PHYSICIANS IN OMAN
Knowledge, attitudes and practices of 40 randomly selected physicians was assessed in the North Sharqiya region of Oman in 2003. This article evaluated non-ophthalmologist physicians' knowledge of techniques of eye examination of diabetic patients, attitudes towards fundus examination and practices of detailed eye examination.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PRACTICE (KAP) SURVEY - 2010 TAKEO PROVINCE, CAMBODIA
The Knowledge Attitude and Practice (KAP) was a CBM Cambodia/Australia project, conducted with Takeo Eye Hospital in Takeo, Province, Cambodia.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PERCEPTIONS (KAP) OF ONCHOCERCIASIS
Knowledge, Attitudes and Perceptions (KAP) of onchocerciasis: A survey among residents in an endemic area in Guatemala targeted for mass chemotherapy with ivermectin.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE ON OPHTHALMIC FEATURES OF HIV/AIDS AMONG CLINICIANS IN COMPREHENSIVE CARE CENTRES IN NYANZA
Objective of this study is to assess knowledge, attitude and practice onophthalmic features of HIV/AIDS in adults among clinicians. The study was carried out in Nyanza, Kenya and the study participants were clinical officers and medical officers working in comprehensive care centres.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF PATIENTS WITH DIABETES REGARDING EYE CARE: A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
This study is aimed at determining the knowledge, attitude and practice regarding eye care among patients living with diabetes with a view to making recommendations for a multidisciplinary patient-centered approach to ophthalmic care.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE REGARDING EYE COMPLICATIONS AND CARE AMONG OMANI PERSONS WITH DIABETES - A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
This study to determine present level of knowledge, attitude and practice about eye complications and care for diabetes and propose health promotion polices accordingly.
- KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE FOR EYE DISEASES AND SATISFACTION FOR SERVICES AMONG URBAN CITIZENS OF OMAN: A PILOT STUDY
This survey aimed at identifying the level of knowledge of blinding eye diseases and the satisfaction among community for the eye services at government hospitals.
- 2005 SURVEY OF PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND PRACTICES RELATED TO EYE HEALTH AND DISEASE
The 2005 KAP Study was conducted in compliance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ regulations for the protection of human research subjects (45 CFR 46), including review of the survey instrument and data collection protocol by the Institutional Review Board at Macro International Inc., a contractor of NEI and LCIF.
- ASSESSMENT OF KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND PRACTICE IN HEALTH CARE
The article derives its strength from the fact that ultimately, it is this study population which has a role to play in emergency contraception. KAP comprises of three components-knowledge, attitude, and practice. These types of studies are a good way to assess health care delivery.
- DIABETES-RELATED KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE(S) AND PRACTICES OF HEALTH WORKERS WORKING WITH DIABETES IN THE FREE STATE
To describe the demographic information of free state nurse management in Chronic Disease Management programmes on district and provincial level.
- (KAP) STUDY ON EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE IN LIBERIA - UNICEF
National Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices Study on Ebola Virus Disease in Liberia may be obtained from the Ministry of Health. The Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice (KAP) study was conducted between December 7th and 22nd, 2014, to gauge the success of social mobilization efforts to educate the general public on key Ebola prevention messages in the country.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE & PRACTICE (KAP) ON DENGUE FEVER: A HOSPITAL BASED STUDY
The present KAP study was done with the aim of assessing knowledge regarding Dengue fever among general population attending a hospital out patient department. Another aim was to assess, whether simple preventive measures to check and destroy the breeding sites of mosquito like checking of coolers, discarded tires, flower pots etc.
- A STUDY OF ASSESSING KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF PHARMACOVIGILANCE AMONG MEDICAL STUDENTS OF A SOUTH INDIAN TEACHING HOSPITAL
Therefore, the objective of this study was to evaluate the knowledge, attitude and practices (KAP) of undergraduate medical students towards pharmacovigilance.
- EXAMPLES OF KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE (KAP) STUDIES ON RABIES
Knowledge, attitudes, and practices regarding rabies in Filipinos following implementation of the Bohol Rabies Prevention and Elimination Programme.
- A KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PRACTICES STUDY ON WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE IN ANSE LA RAYE VILLAGE, SAINT LUCIA
The purpose of this study was to identify the current state of knowledge, attitudes and practices (KAP) of households regarding water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) as a means of determining necessary interventions for addressing environmental and public health threats.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND PRACTICE IN RELATION TO STROKE
Studies on the knowledge, attitude, and practice (KAP) of stroke have mostly been undertaken in developed countries over the last two decades. This study attempts to explore and compare the KAP of stroke among members in stroke-affected families (SAFs) and nonstroke-affected families (NSAFs) in an urban setting in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND PRACTICE REGARDING FOOD, AND WATERBORNE
A knowledge, attitude, and practice (KAP) survey study was conducted from August to September 2013 enrolling 505 subjects who were referred to health centers anonymously during the epidemic.
- KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND PRACTICE OF PEOPLE TOWARD EPILEPSY IN A SOUTH INDIAN VILLAGE
This study was performed in the village of Pattaravakkam near Chennai, South India. It is comparable to any rural setting in India by having same level of literacy, health awareness, and health services. In this village, we performed a house-to-house survey for screening of cases; in addition to using uniform diagnostic criteria for epilepsy and stroke.
- KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY AND ADHERENCE PATTERN OF HIV PATIENTS IN SOUTHWEST NIGERIA
The aim of this study was to assess the knowledge, attitude and adherence pattern of antiretroviral therapy (ART) among HIV patients attending an adult antiretroviral clinic in a tertiary health facility in Lagos, southwest Nigeria.
You can also refer your friends to register with the innovative resources. Send in your friend's e-mail id to us at email@example.com with the subject line Register my friend's id!
If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list and from all our communications please click on the following link:
Vision 2020 e-resource team,
Lions Aravind Institute of Community Ophthalmology,
1, Annanagar, Madurai - 625 020,
Tamil Nadu, India,