In this issue of Sitenews we are looking at the theme Hospital Accreditation. Accreditation can be defined as a public recognition by a healthcare accreditation body of the achievement of accreditation standards by a healthcare organization, demonstrated through an independent external peer assessment of that organization’s level of performance in relation to the standards.
However, accreditation is not just about standard-setting: there are analytical, counselling and self-improvement dimensions to the process. There are parallel issues around evidence-based medicine, quality assurance and medical ethics and the reduction of medical error is a key role of the accreditation process. Hospital accreditation is therefore one component in the maintenance of patient safety. Broadly speaking, there exist two types of hospital accreditation. 1) International healthcare accreditation 2) Hospital and healthcare accreditation system in India
In addition this issue reviews Eye hospital accreditation .
Your feedback will help us improve the newsletter. Please send in your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You. Have a happy reading.
- JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION STANDARDS FOR HOSPITALS
This article discusses Joint Commission International Accreditation Standards for hospitals, the need for accreditation, advantages of accreditation, assessment process, and health care accreditation organizations, international patient safety goals, patient and family rights.
- JCI-ACCREDITED ORGANIZATIONS
This article discusses the need for accreditation, advantages of accreditation, assessment process, health care accreditation organizations, joint commission international.
- BENEFITS OF JCI ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATION
Joint Commission International (JCI) is one of the world’s leading nonprofit patient safety organizations. This webpage gives details about the value of JCI Accreditation and more details about accreditation categories.
- GLOBAL HEALTHCARE ACCREDITATION ( GHA) STANDARDS ACCREDITED BY ISQUA
GHA’s international standards and professional norms for medical travel have been developed in consultation with leading global experts in the industry, including providers, insurers and employers committed to establish best practices in medical travel, which support healthcare providers in validating quality and patient experience, increasing visibility, and implementing a sustainable business model for providers along the entire medical travel care continuum.
- INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION FOR HOSPITALS
This article discusses the need, advantages of accreditation and assessment process, health care other providers. It has become an important tool for healthcare providers seeking to expand their services into international markets.
- QUALITY AND ACCREDITATION IN HEALTH CARE SERVICES - A GLOBAL REVIEW
The World Health Organization commissioned report provide an overview of the rationale, structures, activities, tools and technologies that characterize quality assurance and quality improvement and accreditation in health care.
- HOSPITAL ACCREDITATION STANDARDS
This website contains the hospital accreditation standards template. It developed by National Center for Quality Assessment in Healthcare and Gdansk University of Technology.
- THE BIG FIVE HEALTHCARE ACCREDITATION ORGANIZATIONS –SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON
BHM provide the details of big five healthcare accreditation organization benefits and their standards.
- GUIDEBOOK ON ENTRY-LEVEL CERTIFICATION FOR HCOS/SHCOS
NABH guidebook has designed an exhaustive list of healthcare standards for hospitals and healthcare providers. The standard consists of more than 600 stringent objective elements for the hospital to achieve in order to get the NABH Accreditation.
- NABH - GUIDE BOOK TO ACCREDITATION STANDARDS FOR HOSPITALS 5TH EDITION
- NABH STANDARDS GUIDE – PROCEDURES & PROCESSES MANUAL
- D125: DEMO OF NABH – ACCREDITATION STANDARDS FOR HOSPITAL AND HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS DOCUMENT KIT
This webpage contains the accreditation standards for Hospital and Healthcare providers’ document kit (More than 270 document files).
- NABH STANDARDS
This webpage contains all NABH standards. It’s all available free of charge as downloadable documents in PDF after registration.
- NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD FOR HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS (NABH) STANDARDS: A REVIEW
This article details about the history of National Accreditation Board for Hospitals, benefits of accreditation, structure of organization and how the patients are beneficiaries from the NABH accreditation, and pointed out the NABH standards is the highest benchmark standard for hospital quality in India.
- HEALTHCARE ACCREDITATION IN INDIA – KEY FACTORS & CHALLENGE
This study aims to identify the factors that have influenced the growth of Healthcare accreditation in India and the challenges faced by Healthcare organizations in the process thereof.
- TO STUDY THE REQUIREMENTS OF QUALITY STANDARDS OF NABH/ NABL
This paper gives details about quality standards, how successfully made noncompliance standards to compliance and recommendations are suggested for noncompliance standards to make compliance in future and non available services and staffs.
- IMPACT OF NABH GUIDELINES ON INCIDENCE OF HOSPITAL ACQUIRED INFECTIONS IN INTENSIVE CARE - AUDIT
This paper discuss the impact of NABH guidelines on incidence of hospital acquired infections in intensive care - Audit.
- A STUDY TO ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF STAFF NURSES REGARDING QUALITY ASSURANCE OF NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD FOR HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AT THE SELECTED HOSPITAL OF MYSURU CITY
This study to assess the knowledge and attitude of staff nurses regarding quality assurance of national accreditation board for hospitals and healthcare providers (NABH).
- STUDY ON ACCEPTANCE OF NABH ACCREDITATION BY NURSING STAFF OF A TEACHING HOSPITAL
This descriptive study was carried out in a teaching hospital on nursing staff, level of attitude of nurses on acceptance of NABH accreditation.
- A STUDY ON THE COMMUNICATION BARRIERS IN COMPARISON TO NABH STANDARDS OF EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL
Aim of this paper to study the factors affecting communication in patients in the Emergency Department in a tertiary care hospital in comparison to NABH standards (4th Edition), and to develop and recommend a manual for training on effective communication skills.
- A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY ON EFFECTIVENESS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF NABH STANDARDS AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKER IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE IN INDIA
The purpose of the study was to assess the effect of NABH accreditation on the hospital services as per the healthcare workers employed in the centre, the effect they observe post NABH accreditation and the level of job satisfaction among them post NABH accreditation.
- NABH ACCREDITATION FOR HOSPITALS SIMPLIFIED AND DIGITALIZED
The NABH, a constituent body of Quality Council of India (QCI), handling global accreditation in Indian healthcare sector under ministry of commerce and industry has revamped the entry-level certification process to make it simpler, digital, faster and user-friendly.
- NABH ACCREDITED HOSPITALS
This webpage contains the list of Indian healthcare accredited hospitals.
You can also refer your friends to register with the innovative resources. Send in your friend's e-mail id to us at email@example.com with the subject line Register my friend's id!
If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list and from all our communications please click on the following link:
Vision 2020 e-resource team,
Lions Aravind Institute of Community Ophthalmology,
1, Annanagar, Madurai - 625 020,
Tamil Nadu, India,